Saturday, August 30, 2008

Another Wine-Related Blog?

At age 60, it's getting more difficult to teach this 'old dawg' new tricks, but this seems to be a great way to supplement my AllAmericanWineries.com website. This blog will *not* be a review of wines, though many of you have asked me to do such reviews. My philosophy has always been, 'who the heck am I to think my tastes are refined enough to grade wines...'

I'll quite likely be making observations about all things wine related, from some of the more ridiculous laws in the USA to published research by others about wine and the future of wineries in the USA. Think of me as your 'Uncle Bob,' with a twinkle in my eyes as I look around and share my views of all things grape into a unique perspective.

'Calistoga!'

1 comment:

Healthy Food said...

Hi Bob,
your site allamericanwineries.com is great.
Regards,
Christian